Sunday, March 22, 2009

The comeback!

It's been awhile since my last post...

My training was the most inconsistent in 3 years, illness(bronchitis, sinus infections, etc.). I did get my conditioning to the point were I was ready for the 3/4 criterium race in Plainville CT. Unfortunately, about 40 minutes into the race I was pinched going into the 1st corner of the course and hit the pavement and then my shoulder smacked the curb which snapped my collar bone. So, after two weeks of dealing with a funky looking shoulder, I went under the knife. Two days after surgery and some pain killers, I'm ready for the comback....Originally I had my sights set on Battenkill for my 1st 'A' priority race now I need to pick a different race. We'll see...

...oh yah..to the guy the pinched me..thanks! Shit happens but you could at least have checked on how I was doing.



No comments: